Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
GGC's Chocolate & Wine Tasting at Hudson Terrace
Thursday, February 11, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Celebrate the launch of the GLOBAL GIVING CIRCLE’s Global Cocoa Project at HUDSON TERRACE’s not-to-be-missed CHOCOLATE and WINE TASTING.
- Wine-infused chocolate from 2 Chicks with Chocolate
- Award-winning dark chocolate from Madécasse, Madagascar
- Pomegranate Açai, Coconut Almond and Cool Pepperment handmade raw vegan chocolate bars from Gnosis Chocolate
- A chocolate crepe station by Hot Pot Culinary Events
- Sweet Riot's dark chocolate cacao beans
- Fika NYC's chocolate covered pralines
- Chocolate martini samples
- Chocolate specialty cocktails and more paired with dessert wines, ports, rieslings and champagne bar
To see a short video of last year's event: http://www.youtube.com/globalgivingcircle
For more information please visit: http://www.globalgivingcircle.org/globalcocoaproject
When & Where
Global Giving Circle
The Global Giving Circle (GGC) is a network of individuals who come together to support creative and innovative solutions to alleviate poverty through tangible grassroots initiatives both locally and internationally. www.globalgivingcircle.org.